Screenshots of Nokia Lumia 920 cameramenu
Well, it's not just the Nokia Lumia 920 cameramenu, but also that of Windows Phone 8, for the most part. But this blog is about PureView, so I'll limit myself to the choices you get when you open the camera in the Lumia 920.
And ever far from elaborate as you may know from the Nokia 808 PureView. Here are all screenshots I made (because, finally, we can make screenshots on WP8, yay! :-)
1. Photo menu: buttons for menu options, change to video mode, use front camera, flash on/off/auto and Lenses.
2. Nokia Lenses
3. Choosing Photo or Video settings
4. Photo settings menu 1
5. Photo settings menu 2
7. ISO settings
8. Exposure value (goes from -2 to +2)
9. White balance
10. Aspect Ratio
11. Focus Assist Light on/off
12. Video, ready for recording
13. Video settings menu
14. Video White balance
15. Continuous focus on/off
16. Video mode
No, this won't go down as my most exciting post in history, but I still hope you found it useful.